Wednesday, January 29, 2014

High Heat Podcast Playlist




8758f38e512bd850f59a505b78b9aa1d.jpg (236×177)

by Nick Opich
1/29/14

It’s the time of year that every baseball fan dreads. Since the season ended we’ve been able to distract ourselves with offseason rumors, football and the holidays. Now it’s that awkward time where football is almost over and Spring Training is yet to begin. Being so close to the season, trade speculations has died down and outside of a few key free agents (Santana, Jimenez, Cruz, Morales, etc.) team rosters are just about set.

In an effort to help distract you through these troubling times I have created a short playlist of my current jams. I listen to a variety of music and always love listening to new stuff I haven’t heard before. So please enjoy and if you have any recommendations on some new tunes for Hayden or I, feel free to send them to our email highheatpodcast.blogspot.com or tweet at us @HighHeatPodcast. 

Also, Hayden and I are hoping to announce soon what day we will begin posting our team by team season previews along with some other exciting news. So stay tuned!  

“R U Mine?” – Arctic Monkeys

“My Kind of Woman” – Mac Demarco

Harlem” – Bill Withers

“Jumbo’s” – Protomartyr

“What’s In My Head?” – Fuzz

“Hate Rain on Me” – Andrew Jackson Jihad

 “Henry Don’t Got Love” – Le Butcherettes

“Clásico” – Los Colores

“Rella” – Odd Future

And for the last song, I decided to add the video because I think it goes great with the song.


“Toe Cutter – Thumb Buster” – Thee Oh Sees 

No comments:

Post a Comment